Thursday, April 16, 2009

laziness in afternoon

so just to give everyone a look at my new curtains...here ya go!
they were very simple to make and i just used some excess fabric i had lying around. if anyone's interested i'd love to make curtains for their room. we could pick out fabric together and also i don't just do the valence style. i just wanted to try something new for my windows.

today i was hanging around school for a little while between classes so i called chris tardiff cuz i haven't seen him in ages and he rode his bike to meet me on campus! i loved seeing him and it made me realize how much i miss him! he walked me to class...because i told him he had to! it was great!momma had a baby and it's head popped off.

i gave mandi a phone call after my lab and we met up and went to salvage chic. where i found a wonderful old photograph of a girl. claudia had just glued the back on...i was informed! :) i didn't think the frame went with my room so i had to paint it. and i'm pleased with the final product.



that's basically it. i just want to say i'm lovin' arrested development.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Maddie,
    love the new curtains and the photo, the photo looks like one of your shoots! At first glance I thought it was you! love you! xxoo Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maddie,

    I didn't think painting the frame would be a good idea, but how could I doubt YOU??? It looks great in your room!

    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha i almost didn't do it! i was scared to go against your judgement! but i didn't think it fit in so i had to do something!

    ReplyDelete