Sunday, March 29, 2009

blog the shit out of it.

been a wild weekend, i'd say.

babysat last night then hit up ari's new pad. its pretty narrow and awesome.
"slept" at jon's house. got a pimple.

went to salvage chic today with jeff hill. got a nice table cloth for me self.


check out my cat, lily, and my dog, tripod aka bj.


a close up of the snazzy embroidery.


a table set for two.


i need a sick digi cam to get more romantic pictures.

some of my other fantabulous buys from salvage chic include...


a lovely patterned quilt that matches my walls!!


glass napkin holders, with green retro flowers around them. the blue bowl is also from a set i purchased there, and the orange bowl is from pier 1 imports.

also for a little taste of what i've been up to lately as far as sewing goes, i've started buying fabric and i've made these two wristlets so far. i'm still planning on a few more embellishments to add.


so after antiquing me and jeff picked kevin up from his tubby. and went to the mall. where we spent a good majority of the afternoon. kevin took a nap and me and jeff sat idly by waiting for the young boy to stir.



saw randy


saw adam and jeff


aww herro

i purchased pikmin for wii!! so exciting! and i'm going to try to play tomorrow!! me and eric z worked on our take home quiz which went surprising well. and the only disappointing news of the night is that my mom spilt shamrock shake in her car.

and now a brief introduction into a series i like to call bloggers blogging.



jeff and oliver caught in the act

6 comments:

  1. you were at the mall? aweeeee you totally should have visited me.

    ps i wanna hang out soon i swear. im just extremely broke :(

    so something that involves $0 would be amazing

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha awesome!! i didnt know you were working!! i didnt go into ritz!!! or past it!!! but yeah we could sew at my house or something? haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. maddie! i am very impressed with your wallpaper? or is it paint? well, either way, its pretty great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. its paint! i used a compass to draw circles that overlapped then paint inside! and thank you so much! i still haven't finished...i've gotten kinda overtrack with that project! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bloggers blogging bloggers, as Dawn would say. I'm starting Twilight right now. Love the new header. Get back to me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh and that Jeff kid reminds me of Emile Hirsch in Into the Wild...not too bad to look at.

    ReplyDelete