Saturday, March 28, 2009

the day of trueday

alright, a new day a new dollar, as they say.

today i was wondering whether or not anyone knows if pikmin came out for the wii yet? cuz i saw a poster saying it was supposed to come out the 12th or 13th of this month but i don't know if that was postponed. i haven't really looked anywhere besides wal-mart but i don't really feel like going to the mall.

also at work this woman was talking about how she needed to update her wallet for the spring. so i mentioned how i was making wristlets to sell at work and i had perfect spring colors...she wasn't impressed enough to buy one however she left and then came back with a bag full of zippers that will come in handy for my new hobby! i really appreciated her generousity. because in between her two visits a pissy woman came in. this is how the convo went:
her: can i have a virginia ham sandwich?
us: umm we don't have virginia ham...
her: it says you have boar's head meats!
us: oh...umm we just have black forest ham.
her: ok that's good.
which later proceeded to hanna taking out the ham to make a sandwich
her: wait are you meats pre-sliced?
us: yeah
her: forget it! ::bolts it to the car::
her's husband: we're new yorkers!
me: we go threw so much that we have to pre-slice

my efforts were too little too late, my boss literally had sliced the meat an hour before. but no one stayed to listen to me. i honestly know our sandwiches are good! i swear! alas they were new yorkers and how can my little massachusetts brain understand their needs...

so tonight i hope to go to ari's and then to jon's but first i must go sit on some babies!

and sketch some pictures that much resemble that of napolean dynomite, himself.

1 comment:

  1. Pre-sliced meat? Gross. Did I ever tell you I went to school with a lady named Dawn? It's how I began my blog adventure. Make me a mortadella on rye. See you tonight homeslice!

    ReplyDelete