Tuesday, March 31, 2009

suck on that bone.

why hey there, ladies and gents!
i'm hoping my blog visitors are increasing? i don't know if that will happen though.

i have to start by saying that last night at dinner smiley told me to "suck on the bone". i have not edited that phrase for you pleasure. it just needed to be said. and i want to tell you....

suck on that bone.

today was an extraordinary tuesday. i spent some time at school. then did a bit of sewing until i babysat at 3:00. after which i went to the mall to meet up with kevin, jeff, and oliver. we discussed a wide variety of topics. then jeff and i examined hot topic and i went to guru in plymouth to eat some dinner with emily stephens and mike pursell.

quite the eventful tuesday for me. :)

2 comments:

  1. I think you forgot to mention how I made you stir-fry. No big deal, but it is sort of. I started Twilight for real this time, and I can't put it down. I'm almost on page 200, and I just started yesterday. I love Edward and Bella! Let's discuss this weekend. Oh and I gave you a shout-out on Buff Chick...

    ReplyDelete